1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our website
When registering or ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, address, mobile number, date of birth, household composition, order preferences and other information
2. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Community Food Pantry may use any of the information we collect from you in one of the following, but not limited to, ways:
- To receive and process your order for food including sending confirmatory emails and texts
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual and household needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond to your service requests and support needs more effectively).
- The mobile number and email address you provide for food serviceswill only be used to send you information and updates about your order or enquiry.
3. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
All the information is hosted on a secure server located in Australia with an Australian time zone as per Australian Privacy and Data Storage requirements.
5. DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
Information about your orders including your name and contact details is provided to the food agencies that you have selected to manage your order and order preferences such as pickup or delivery.
7. YOUR CONSENT
This policy was last modified on 7/09/2021
9. CONTACTING US
2/43 Havilah Road, Long Gully, VIC 3550
Phone No. 03 5444 3409